Saturday, June 5, 2010

Perfection

I never thought I'd be part of something so Right, Something so absolutley perfect.
Looking back a few months ago, little did I know that I would have the privilage of meeting a person with whom I'd share so many similarities and so much happiness with. Buckets and Celings could give you some answers but the only question that remains is, Be with me forever ?

I always thought that relationships were hard, "Alot of Work" but Babeee you make it easier than.. 1-2-3- easier than saying tzat-ziki !

I'll tell you a few things I like.. I like getting rained on, I like hot showers, I like Smooth concrete, I like holding hands, I like Butterflies, I like mountains, I like shiny silver, I like cutlery, I like clothes pegs, I like cliff faces, I like crashing waves, I like the colour blue, I like T-shirts, I like milk, I like long conversations, I like an adventure, I like chess, I like running I like kissing, I like bright lights, I like bridges, I like windy roads, I like big trees, I like beachballs, I like beanies. But if I could put them all into a big red bucketI would still rather have you.
Someone once told me the word Exponentially means " Off the graph" If I could describe the way I feel, the word exponential would not even be on that graph.
You're It

Love SK

No comments:

Post a Comment