Sunday, June 6, 2010

sometimes I like being upside down



Sometimes things don't work out exactly the way we planned. Sometimes I cry a bit too much. Sometimes you can't quite spit out your words. Sometimes things seem against us. Sometimes I just smile because I think of how grrreat you are. Sometimes the way you sooth me makes me feel so soft and gooey inside I want to melt into my bed. Sometimes I want to spend time on the phone to you outside just so I can show you how my backyard looks today. Sometimes I get so excited about my future with you that it makes me want to carefully take all my skin off. Sometimes (like now) I know you're smiling at me even though I can't see you. Sometimes I want to grab your upper arm and squeeze your muscles a bit. Sometimes my body aches for you. And sometimes I like being upside down.

But I ALWAYS love you.


Love RL x.

No comments:

Post a Comment