Saturday, June 5, 2010

Red Bucket




I'd like to tell you a few things I like....


I like parmesan cheese. I like the white parts on the end of fingernails. I like the word exponentially. I like ringlets. I like jokes. I like knitting. I like being able to wink. I like art galleries. I like soup. I like licking out the bowl. I like sewing. I like giving things a go. I like jogging. I like cartoons. I like musicals. I like animals. I like smiles. I like clothes. I like snuggling. I like rhyming. I like hollandaise sauce. I like family photos. I like being a bit daggy sometimes. I like winging it. I like being busy. I like cleaning. I like skipping. I like Avatar. I like music. I like lady grey tea. I like biting my lip. I like Italian food. I like a lot of things.



But I could put all of the things I like into a red bucket, I'd still rather have you.


Love RL x

No comments:

Post a Comment